Monday, January 3, 2011

The Coaster Guru Says Hello

Who am I? I am your friendly, neighborhood Coaster Guru.

I have been riding all sorts of rides, from roller coasters to river rapids, practically since the day that I was born. (Quite literally - my parents lived only a car ride away from Disney World, so I was on rides from an early age)
After my first roller coaster at the tender age of 5, my interest in roller coasters, rides, and amusement parks in general has grown exponentially. To date, I have been fortunate enough to have visited 14 amusement parks, along with more roller coasters (and other rides) than I care to count at this point.

The point of this blog is to impart some of my knowledge unto you, the humble Amusement Park Goer (APG). I can provide you with the reviews of the best rides, and the rides to avoid. I can also give you tips and tricks to finding your way around different parks, which parks are best for the kids, what parks do "that one thing" to make your day better, and any other special knowledge that you may find useful. I would also be happy to answer any specific questions you may have about visiting an amusement park.

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment